- Responsible for professional, medical treatment of students.
- Responsible for early detection of physical problems and health evaluations.
- Responsible for disease prevention.
- Assists in promoting programs on health-education and immunization.
- Maintains clinical records.
- Coordinates vision, hearing, and orthopedic screening and health assessments.
- Provides emergency aid to students and school staff.
- Assists teachers in instructing students in health and nutrition education.
Job Category: Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuwait
Academic Year: 2022-2023 2023-2024