- Code and test programming.
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Maintain documentations.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Understanding of object-oriented software engineering
- Track record of successful application development
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code
- Excellent complex problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Visio)
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- One to three years of experience in software development
- Proven experience with one or more of VB6, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, PHP)
- Direct experience with Agile software development methodologies a plus